server change, slasharguments, & images

server change, slasharguments, & images

de către Will Taylor-
Număr de răspunsuri: 1
I've just had an active Moodle installation moved from a Unix/Apache server to a Windows IIS 6 server.  After changing the slasharguments setting to the file.php?=file/path format, uploaded documents (.pdf's &c.) are available now. 

However, already uploaded images (from when I was using file.php/path on the Apache server) are broken.  Can upload new ones & they work fine, and can go back & re-link old ones -- but there are a LOT of them, including everyone's profile photo.  All of these apparently remain linked with the file.php/path convention, so that they can't be accessed unless I relink them.
Is there a way to do this en-mass?  I'm talking about having to re-upload some 400 user profile photos if we need to do this manually.

thanks,
Will

Media notelor: -
Ca răspuns la Will Taylor

Re: server change, slasharguments, & images

de către Will Taylor-
oops - found the fix for user profile photos - those in fact were not affected by this, that was operator error blush.

But graphics uploaded in Summary or side HTML blocks are affected. They are in the file repositories for each course, but their link is broken; it remains
... /file.php/path
(this is what I see when I right-click/properties on the alternate text),
while it now needs to be
... /file.php?file=/path

Interestingly, graphics both embedded in & attached to forums posts seem to all be fine.

Again, I can go in & fix each one manually by re-linking it, but it sure would be nice to fix this without all that labor. Anyone had to do this already?