Martin Dougiamas will be in Beijing this December

Martin Dougiamas will be in Beijing this December

Martin Dougiamas發表於
Number of replies: 13
Hi!

I'll be in Beijing for three weeks this December (on working holiday with my family).  If anyone wants to meet up with me or even organise a little Moodle gathering between Dec 8 and Dec 30 then please get in touch with me!

Cheers,
Martin
評比平均分數: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

回复: Martin Dougiamas will be in Beijing this December

ling yang發表於
Welcome to Beijing! I very wants to meet up with you, but I live in ShangHai,and my Eglish is too poor,I couldn't speek English,傷心,  I use moodle as my school learning flat,I have a lot of problem. for example :the txt or word file has been deleted, but when upload the file name same with the delete file ,when open the file ,it shows the deleted file content.download chinese named file ,the filename will become confusiong code.
In reply to ling yang

Martin Dougiamas發表於
This is a problem with Internet Explorer caching (keeping copies of web files in it's memory).  Only you are seeing the old files, othr people using the server won't be.  Try using Firefox instead and you won't have that problem.

ling yang發表於
another question is Chinese have gb2312 and utf-8 two coding,when select gb2312 views the file upload bye user who is select utf-8 ,the file name become confusion and couldn't open.same as utf-8 view gb2312.Could this be patch?Thanks!When you come Chinese ,I invite you eat tea!

艳辉 卢發表於
Welcome to Beijing! I expect to see you very much,I live in Guang'an city which belongs to  Sichuan Province ,so I am afraid I can not get there.I ofen use moodle  since I got the ID,you can view my photos online,my name is Lucy,and I  surport your work about moodle.enjoy yourself.

艳辉 卢發表於
Welcome to Beijing! I expect to see you very much,I live in Guang'an city which belongs to  Sichuan Province ,so I am afraid I can not get there.I ofen use moodle  since I got the ID,you can view my photos online,my name is Lucy,and I  surport your work about moodle.enjoy yourself.

艳辉 卢發表於

艳辉 卢發表於
Martin,I have a question to ask you:  it repeat many times because of the errors.How can I delete the words I tpyed a long time?

Andy An發表於
Hi. Martin:

Wish you have a good time in Beijing!

Thanka a lot for you to make out so cool education staff and almost all teachers like to use it(though they need some more training).

I am from China and now working (as a developer) at Emily Carr Institute of Art & Design @Vancouver, BC, Canada, where we choose Moodle as our online course system.

Thx

Andy

Timothy Takemoto發表於

Is there any chance that you might consider stopping off in Japan on the way back?

Tim

Lv xiufeng發表於

Welcome to Beijing....

I expect to meet you in Beijing. smileI am a teacher in the Beijing Institute Of Technology. I and my colleague just began to use your moodle system in my teaching course (foundations of computer science). And I am planning to extend to other my teaching courses. At the same time, some of my students are taking part in developing this system in order to satisfy our school requirements. So maybe we can discuss sth together in Beijing.

By the way, I am the native Beijing girl, you can call me connie!I hope that I could have enough time to take you or your family look around, since my best hobbies are travelling and delicious food.tongueoutIf you need, I could help you make travelling plan in China. (I hope you did not only make schedule in Beijing) I travelled not only in my native provinces but also some other countries. If you come later (Next Jan., maybe you can go with me to Nepalwink for trekking)  

Ok, I talk too much, anyway, welcome to Beijing. You can contact me by e-mail: lvxiufeng@bit.edu.cn    

Jackie Gu發表於
Hi, Martin,

Thank for you and your excellent moodle elearning system that I start to use it at Enjoy Education as the elearning platform.

www.enjoyedu.com will be a Chinese elearning website for SIngapore middle school teachers and students. We'll explore the moodle used in Chinese teaching environment.

Singapore is the beautiful country and center of South asia, welcome you come to Singapore, you won't get any language communication problem because most of people can use both English and Chinese to communicate.

If we have the chance, you might can come to Singapore for siminars, meeting or what else way. We are also interested to become the moodle partner to promote the moodle with south asia area.

Wei Tang發表於

Hi Martin:

I'm working with an UK university to develop a Flash + AMFPHP + MySQL based collaboration learning tools. We are now working on integrated it with Moodle.

We are very intrested in meet up with you if you will be in Beijing this Dec. Also, please give me email at hntangwei@gmail.com if you want to know more about this city. We will be very glade to provide any help when you stay in Beijing.

Best regards.

Tang.