BROKE!

BROKE!

by Michael Euliss -
Number of replies: 1

This module just auto-updated and broke EVERYTHING!!!  Internal Server Errors everywhere.  Please help!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,  and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at arx.patc.com Port 80
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Euliss

Re: BROKE!

by Jim Hill -

Mine too.  After a series of upgrades from 2.6 to 2.8 during which I did not test the certificate module I am left with a non-functional certificate activity.  I have tried myriads of changes, mostly security settings on view.php.  I don't like the fact that when I upgrade I have to copy the various image files back, but I just want it to work.  I am getting this error on the client side:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@training.ufcinc.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And Cpanel shows these 500 errors:

[Mon Mar 16 13:54:57 2015] [error] [client 38.86.75.137] File does not exist: /home/trainin7/public_html/500.shtml, referer: https://training.ufcinc.com/course/view.php?id=2

[Mon Mar 16 13:54:57 2015] [error] [client 38.86.75.137] SoftException in Application.cpp:629: Directory "/home/trainin7/public_html/mod/certificate" is writeable by group, referer: https://training.ufcinc.com/course/view.php?id=2

Any ideas anyone?