Online quiz

Online quiz

از Simon Mumby در
Number of replies: 1

I have been looking at a system called qwizdom which allows users to create online quizzes.  You can also conduct group presentations and quizzes with participant remotes and other hardware.  This helps bring training to life and make sessions more interactive.

Does Mooodle have any facility to create online quizzes which could be presented on different devices included PCs, Laptops, smartphones, Tablets etc. On the surface Moodle appears more like an intranet where you can create forums, host course content etc.

Thanks,

Simon

میانگین امتیازات:  -
In reply to Simon Mumby

Re: Online quiz

از john Simpson در

You make moodle seem rather basic and monotonous. May I suggest you first of all try out moodle, as it is free to use. When you have tried it out , created a few quizes etc let us know what you think. Yes Moodle can be an online quiz, but it's much more as it is a learning management system (LMS)

When I checked up on this quizdom system's website  I couldn't find out very much about it, and not enough to convince me if it was good enough to meet my needs, and what turned me off  was no price tag? Simply a request ASK FOR a QUOTE. That put me off immediately.

I don't think Quizdom is an LMS. In fact it is probably only comparable to not much more than two of Moodle's plugins.