Automatic feedback to the person surveyed

Automatic feedback to the person surveyed

by Erich Nielsen -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, and thanks for this great software.

I wonder if it is possible with this module to give the user direct feedback after submission.

An example:

I have 30 1-5 rate-questions in three different categories. After submission I want to send feedback to the submitter that tells him of his scoring in each of the three categories: as if he scores 45 in one category, 23 in the second and 11 in the third.

In addition to that, the feedback-form also consists of an explanation of how the figures are to be read.

Is that possible with this module or are there any other solutions to this?

All  the best,

Erich

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Erich Nielsen

Re: Automatic feedback to the person surveyed

by Erich Nielsen -

After looking at PhpSurveyor, I found the best way of describing the issue:

I need to be able to group questions (or as the linguist have said it in an earlier thread: categorize) and create a personal feedbackform.

All the best,

Erich

by frank weissman -

I would like to have the same option. It helps a lot to inform people automaticly, especialy on a subjecty level.....

The feedback on a subject level should also be implemented (if possible) in the quiz module.

by Juan Marín -

I sum up to this request.

I have muy questions categorized by lessons and I wat to give feedback to the students about the points obtained in the questions of each lesson.

It is something like create sub-questionnaires and show reults for each sub-questionnaires and for the global questionnaire