Fatal error: Failed opening required 'xsl_emulate_xslt.inc' (include_path='') in /home/sites/home/web/moodle/backup/bb/restore_bb.php on line 6

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'xsl_emulate_xslt.inc' (include_path='') in /home/sites/home/web/moodle/backup/bb/restore_bb.php on line 6

by Katja Leesemann -
Number of replies: 3

Hello @all!

I tried to restore my datas. Does anybody have any idea what might be the problem - or even better - what to do now:

Also my automated backup doesn't work at all...........

I am about to give up on moodle tot

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Katja Leesemann

Re: Fatal error: Failed opening required 'xsl_emulate_xslt.inc' (include_path='') in /home/sites/home/web/moodle/backup/bb/restore_bb.php on line 6

by James Dugal -
I can think of a couple of things to check: (1) does /home/sites/home/web/moodle/backup/bb/xsl_emulate_xslt.inc  exist, and have read permission as appropriate?  If so, then (2) the include search path doesn't seem to include '.'  which means the current directory.  I don't recall if this is implicit, but if not, it should be added to the PHP include_path.  The admin page PHP-info button can
reveal the setting, and the default can be overridden in the php.ini file.
--James
In reply to Katja Leesemann

Re: Fatal error: Failed opening required 'xsl_emulate_xslt.inc' (include_path='') in /home/sites/home/web/moodle/backup/bb/restore_bb.php on line 6

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Katja,

and what if you change this line (inside backup/bb/restore_bb.php):
require_once('xsl_emulate_xslt.inc');
with this:
require_once("$CFG->dirroot/backup/bb/xsl_emulate_xslt.inc");

Does it work?

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

by Katja Leesemann -

Thanks for your help everyone.

Nothing worked..........I got a new image and server. Schwarzauge

Now it works great. winken

Katja