New Moodle Wallpaper

New Moodle Wallpaper

by Julian Ridden -
Number of replies: 22
Want to help get the word out on moodle? Want to help support our BETT team?

The download the new wallpaper we have made. A demo is seen below.

It is available in 1024x768 or 800x600
Attachment screencap.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Julian Ridden

Re: New Moodle Wallpaper

by Martín Langhoff -
Super cool! I wanted to get the hi-res ones, and they give me '404 not found' sad

cheers!

by Julian Ridden -
Woops. yet again my typing is to blame.

1024x768 =

800x 600 =
Average of ratings: Coolest thing ever! (1)

by Sigurdur Jonsson -
Hi,

Just love it. How about providing the original (.psd?) file so it can be translated to other languages?

regards,
S.Fjalar

by W Page -
ooooooooooooooooooo!! smile big grin

WP1
In reply to W Page

by Drew Buddie -

can we count on you to buy it as a mug then?

Wait til you see what else Julian has planned - well at least what else we have asked him to look at doing for us big grin

In reply to Drew Buddie

by Darren Smith -
I'll by a mug from you, Drew.

Will you announce it here as well as on the HUGTOB blog when you are ready clown
In reply to Darren Smith

by Drew Buddie -
I'll announce it when I have a PHOTO of the mug to share smile which I'll then include in the raffle as the world's first.
In reply to Drew Buddie

by Darren Smith -
approve

Hey, this thread is famous now smile

Any chance the HUGTOB site can be put up on the moodle buzz page please? Every little helps.

by Mike Oleander -
If I use this on my website, must I pay a royalty fee?  If so, how much is the fee, and whom do I pay?
In reply to Mike Oleander

by Drew Buddie -
I hope I am not out of order when I ask if you might  consider making a donation to the HUGTOB fund, details of which are here: www.helpusgettobett.com (then click on the OUR MOODLE MAINFESO link on the right hand side to find out all about the campaign) for whom Julian first crafted that BRILLIANT wallpaper.  There is no Paypal function set up yet - we are currently finalising bank details before that can happen.  perhaps you might decide to return later and make a donation then.
In reply to Mike Oleander

by Julian Ridden -
This wallpaper is free if you wish to use it.

I ask you don't change it (apart from translation) and leave the HUBToB logo in place.

A donation is encouraged as the wallpaper was made to assist in raising awareness of the HUBTob project and the spreading of the Moodle brand.

Most of all, Enjoy. This wallpaper is the first in a series, so watch out for more coming soon.

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Speaking of brands, that desktop would look just as good with an actual Moodle logo at the bottom instead of the small Moodle-powered circle, as natty as it is. wink
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Tabitha Parker (was Roder) -
I agree, you almost miss the Moodle logo. mixed
In reply to Tabitha Parker (was Roder)

by Julian Ridden -
comments taken onboard and image ammended.

Martin. Can we delete this forum.I have posted fimnals (with correct links and images) in new thread.

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Better, thanks, but oddly, I don't recall the moodle logo being white tongueout

Just a suggestion: how about starting a full page for these HUGTOB wallpapers on your site and just link to that page as necessary?

by Martin Vögeli -
Super cool! I wanted to get the hi-res ones, and they give me '404 not found' sad