Basic questions on Moodle

Basic questions on Moodle

autor Karl Randau -
Počet odpovědí: 3

Hi,

I'm representing a European project aimed at creating a free online course for youth in the field of sustainable practices community based development. Our team don't have experience in online courses from the past, and now we are about to choose a platform that answers our needs. Moodle is an obvious candidate. Therefore I have a few questions about Moodle:

- Is it possible to create courses that doesn't require a teacher? That also meaning that anyone at anytime could enroll for the course, being self-paced?

- Is it possible to alter the graphical appearance of the course to make it more attractive to youth?

- Is it possible to create a course that doesn't follow a linear structure? So that students could go into the subjects ot their interest without having to do the whole course?

- Is it possible to have students grading each others work?

I think that's all for now. Thx for helping out. 

Kalle

Průměr hodnocení: -
V odpovědi na Karl Randau

Tento příspěvek ve fóru byl odstraněn

Obsah tohoto příspěvku ve fóru byl odstraněn a již nemůže být zpřístupněn.
V odpovědi na Odstraněný uživatel

Re: Basic questions on Moodle

autor Karl Randau -

Yes, that is of great help, thanks Alan!

Do you happen to have an example of a free relatively complex moodle course? To see what can be done. 

Thanks for your help,

Kalle

V odpovědi na Karl Randau

Re: Basic questions on Moodle

autor Mary Cooch -
Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Moodle HQ Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Testers Obrázek: Translators

You can look at, try out (and download) the sample courses on our School demo site. They are example courses with real (fake) students and data to show how Moodle works. and you can home in on specific examples on the teacher page (for example)