by amar rookie -
Number of replies: 0

Windows 2000 Pro SP3

EasyPHP 1.6
   apache 1.3.24
   php 4.2.0
   mysql 3.23.49
   phpmyadmin 2.2.6

Some of the problems get resolved by installing EasyPHP and I was able to access Admin setup page during installation. The problem was due to wrong Apache or PHP settings. I am using the default settings of EasyPHP.

Still having a few minor problems.

1. The SMTP didn't work but the PHP mail() function is working. The SMTP settings are working in Microsoft Outlook Express.

2. Sometimes after logging as admin, I return to the homepage instead of Admin console page but when I click on any course, I get logged in as Admin. (This could be due to Browser caching). I tested it with both IE 6 and Netscape 7 with same results.

3. I created the course and logged in as Admin. In the "Files..." section, I was only able to see "Make a Folder" and "Upload a Files" button. I clicked on "Make a Folder" button and it returned to same page with no change. When a looked at data folder, there was a new folder "3", I manually created a test.txt file in that folder. When I went back to same page, it showed me the following page but none of the functionality is working and any user event returns to the same page without displaying any error. Could it be due to PHP and Apache "HTTP" variable settings.

Practical Physics Logout
Dabir -> PHYS 104 -> Files  

File'); //--> File File test.txt'); //--> test.txt test.txt 0b 30 Nov 2002, 05:32 PM Edit Rename

With chosen files... Move to another folder Delete completely Create zip archive