Teaching with Moodle Jan 2015: Feedback and Actions

Re: Teaching with Moodle Jan 2015: Feedback and Actions

by dawn alderson -
Number of replies: 2

Vanilla-not cheap...and why pay for something that can be delivered in Moodle-not clear to me-sorry.

Categorizing, classifying posts...threads...info for practice is nice....new...and timely....Tim's post links with this.  I  think with a bit of code-fiddle....could fill a gap-how that is manifest needs a team...teachers, coders, academics and Joe Bloggs-user....there is time between now and August.

So, planning needs to take place.

Looking forward to the next MOOC-aiming to participate...looking forward to the next UK MOOT too....p'haps such issues might be discussed at that meet....see you there!

D  

In reply to dawn alderson

Re: Teaching with Moodle Aug 2015: Feedback and Actions

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Coming back to this thread to say that I've posted our feedback and plans from the most recent MOOC in the Teaching with Moodle forum and you can find the post here:  Teaching with Moodle August 2015: Feedback and Actions. I decided to post there this time as a number of Learn Moodle participants and new Moodlers have subscribed to that forum following their month in the MOOC. Also, it's about Teaching with Moodle smile

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Teaching with Moodle January 2016: Feedback and Actions

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

We've just finished our latest Teaching with Moodle MOOC on the Learn Moodle site and I have put our feedback report on it over in the Teaching with Moodle forum. You can read it there: Teaching with Moodle MOOC January 2016: Feedback and actions

I decided to post there because we've had some of our MOOC participants come over to that particular forum to continue the conversations smile