Moodle integration with Classe365

Moodle integration with Classe365

by Lawrance Mcdonald -
Number of replies: 2

Dear Moodle Community,

Bit of a history, I was given the task of consolidation of various administrative and learning systems that we use at our education institution. We had over 18 different systems to manage every aspect of our institution. Starting from student recruitment, SIS, messaging, Mobile App, Alumni, LMS, Analytics, Reporting and on & on & on ...

After evaluating 10s of systems including big guns like Blackboard, we found Classe365 (www.classe365.com)  was by far the best in terms of easy of management, price, consolidation of applications and modern UI. From 18, we now only have 2 !!

My challenge is Classe365 has its own LMS (which majority of the faculty have fallen in love) but probably 20% of them still like to use Moodle till Classe365 comes up with some minor updates.

I need to now integrate with Moodle and Classe365. Wanted to reach out to the community if anyone has gone thru the path of integrating Moodle and Classe365 and how the experience has been.

Thanks !

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lawrance Mcdonald

Re: Moodle integration with Classe365

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Which educational institution is this for?

In reply to Lawrance Mcdonald

Re: Moodle integration with Classe365

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

That's all OK to want to try, but I have been unable to determine what language, platforms, database structures it is using.  How is it hosted? Is it self hosted? Not making a lot of sense to me here I am afraid, but then I am certainly not the sharpest thorn in this rosebush.