Forced questions questions

Re: Forced questions questions

by AL Rachels -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Lilian,

It would help to know which version of Moodle you are using, so at the moment, all I can give is general advice. The file I uploaded is a backup file that needs to be restored into a course. When you do the restore, you can select either merge into the current course or create a new course.

AL

In reply to AL Rachels

by Lilian Biber -

Hi Al,

Sorry that I did not reply sooner. Your solution is exactly what I mean. But I still have a problem. Let's say that the first statement is Leadership. This means that when he assigns 4 points to the first statement Leadership should go up with 4 points. The second  statement adds to 'social'. If he does not choose this statement 'social' goes up with 0 points. The third statement is emotional stability and so on. I do not know how to calculate the result where each question contains several variables. I really hope that you can help me with this. Thank you very much for your help so far.

In reply to Lilian Biber

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Lilian,

So far as I know, to do what you want to do you would need to click on Download In Text Format and do your analysis in a spreadsheet.

AL