Error Initalizing communications with LMS

Error Initalizing communications with LMS

by Andre Paz Leal -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there, I was using since ever just the drop down option with the list of the SCOIDS but now we think that´s better for the student have next and previous buttons so I have check the option to enabled.

But every time I click the next button it advances two scoids (my example package have 3 scoids, every time I click the next button go to the last scoid, so I´m not shure if advance´s two scoids or maybe go to the last scoid).

Beside that that message it´s shown to the user and a boring blank popup open ups.

I´m using Captivate 8.0.1 HTML5 scorm package, merging the 3 scoids with the MultiScorm Packager that comes with the software.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andre Paz Leal

Re: Error Initalizing communications with LMS

by Andre Paz Leal -
Testing not only the buttons but the toctree element I can see that the only one that´s it´s working perfectly id the tocmenu.
In reply to Andre Paz Leal

Re: Error Initalizing communications with LMS

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

if you have "auto-continue" set to "yes" it could be MDL-29193 - it's been a while since I've looked at that particular bug, there's a patch there that is close to being a fix but needs a bit more refinement.