site for testing Mobile Moodle App?

site for testing Mobile Moodle App?

by Joseph Thibault -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I'm interested in testing some of the features and pulling together some screenshots to share of the Mobile Moodle app...I tried to use demo.moodle.net to try it out but it wasn't working. Is there a Moodle HQ site available for testing against?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Thibault

Re: site for testing Mobile Moodle App?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Joey. Please use the School demo site - http://school.demo.moodle.net/ The documentation Moodle Mobile gives more details and in fact the screenshots on there I took from the School demo site.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Rodrigo Rubio -

Hi Mary,

Trying to start playing the mobile2 "ionic version" with the suggested "school.demo.moodle.net" site but get an error "web services must be enabled". I'm using the logins provided on the demo site.

Am i missing something?

Cheers

Rodrigo

In reply to Rodrigo Rubio

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Rodrigo,

I just tested it and it works as expected, please notice that:

- The site is reset hourly, maybe you tested when it was being reset

- This error usually happens when you are not connected to the internet.

Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Rodrigo Rubio -

Hi Juan,

Thank you, yes it does work for me now. I must have been testing on the refresh smile

Rodrigo