Wordpress And Moodle Integration

Wordpress And Moodle Integration

by shubh008 kau -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,
I have synchronized moodle with wordpress plugin with the help of WpCourses Pro but i am getting this error
"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: moodle_database::update_record_raw() id field must be specified."

after click on Access Coures link that is available in student Central section.please give me your suitable answer for removing this exception

Average of ratings: -
In reply to shubh008 kau

Re: Wordpress And Moodle Integration

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

There could be all sorts of reasons for the error, but have you considered using the LTI in Moodle to establish the connection between Moodle and Wordpress. It is pretty simple to set up and works well.

In reply to Colin Fraser

Re: Wordpress And Moodle Integration

by shubh008 kau -

Hello Colin Fraser,

Thank's for your reply I am attaching a link in which have a demo for moodle and wordpress solution please go through this link and try to use it when you will go in Central Student menu you will display "Access This Course" after click this link we get a error page at moodle section I am also attaching a Error Page.please give me solution for it.

Thids is a link for Wordpress And Moodle Integration:http://vncius.com/demos/wpcourses/

Attachment Error.png