invalid action parameter

invalid action parameter

by Joel Eliber Cordero -
Number of replies: 3
Hi Guys,

I am new to moodle. I am having a problem adding my own activity module to my course. When I tried to add it it gives me /modedit,php blank page and then when tried to refresh the page it gives me an "Invalid action parameter" error.

Does anyone here experiencing this problem?

Best regards,

Joel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joel Eliber Cordero

Re: invalid action parameter

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
It will help if you provide a link where we can see the whole code of your module - ideally something like public Github repository. There will probably be an error in your lib.php, not view.php file. In any case, blank page is a typical symptom of thrown PHP error while displaying errors is disabled. Make sure to set the debugging level to the most verbose (DEBUG_DEVELOPER) value and let your Moodle/PHP display errors.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Tosin Odubela -

I have the same flag when I try to access the Course content from the Mobile app.

error the param" is invalid. 

Every other thing seems perfect.

In reply to Tosin Odubela

by Tosin Odubela -

I haven't figured out the problem but I moved on by replacing all the plugin folders with folders from the moodle mobile master.