Moodle 2.8 bug

Moodle 2.8 bug

by Boris Ivankovic -
Number of replies: 1

Hey there, recently I have update our Moodle from v2.6 to v2.8 and a certain bug showed up. So, basically I have found what the bug is but I am unable to locate it in any of the files.

<div class="yui3-widget-mask moodle-dialogue-lightbox" style="position: fixed; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0px; left: 0px; z-index: 10000004" id="yui_3_17_2_2_1416306715100_2083"></div>

as you can see, bug in in Z-index, it is 10000004 and it should be 600 or less to remove the gray mask that shows up when index is at 10000004.

Could you people help me locate the code line, since I have searched everywhere and I was unable to find it.
Thank you,

Boris

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Boris Ivankovic

Re: Moodle 2.8 bug

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Boris,

I'd recommend you to create an issue in the Tracker (https://tracker.moodle.org), providing all the possible details to reproduce the problem, linking it back/forth with this discussion, so everybody knows.

I've performed a quick search, and all I've been to find is MDL-43092 where some action was applied in a theme. But not likely to be the same issue you are commenting above.

Ciao smile
Average of ratings: Useful (1)