Evolve-D Theme for Moodle 2.8

Evolve-D Theme for Moodle 2.8

by Chris Kenniburg -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I am working on the Evolve-D theme for moodle 2.8.  In this release I removed the "My Dashboard" custom menu in favor of the new built in option.  "My Courses" custom menu is still available.  There are also a few CSS tweaks so that the avatar icon for the new user menu doesn't interfere with the custom login avatar.  

THIS IS A BETA QUICK FIX !  Although it should work just fine.  Please report any issues.

Until I can work out any new bugs it is available here: 

http://webmaster.dearbornschools.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/02/evolved-M28.zip

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Kenniburg

Re: Evolve-D Theme for Moodle 2.8

by Marion de Groot -

when I use the custom css box, to change the logo height for instance, it does not work

a.logo {height: 150px;} 

I guess it is not in the right place in the cascade. But even if I use  !important, the rule is not applied.

In reply to Marion de Groot

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I think what is happening is that the page is picking up clean theme's HTML settings as this is still evident in the layout page columns2.php so I guess is the same in all the layouts.

// Get the HTML for the settings bits.
$html = theme_clean_get_html_for_settings($OUTPUT, $PAGE);

In reply to Marion de Groot

by Chris Kenniburg -

I have updated the v2.8 evolved theme to try and correct the logo issue.  Please download the latest version here:

http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/webmaster/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/02/evolved_v28_jan_27_2015.zip

This is as of January 27th, 2015.  

In reply to Chris Kenniburg

by Chris Kenniburg -

I have also added the most current evolve-D theme for Moodle 2.8 in the actual plugin repository.