Internal server error on version 1.0.11

Internal server error on version 1.0.11

by AmirReza Latif -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I installed the plugin on moodle 2.7.2 and on another server have bbb version 0.9. I tried to connect moodle to the other server using bigbluebuttonBN version 1.0.11. I have defined url and security key successfully on the plugin. After scheduling a session and want to reach the class, internal server error appears. It seems that this error happens on the moodle side since the url of the page indicating error shows it exists in moodle and ends by "/mod/bigbluebuttonbn/view.php?id=3702", for instance. 

I searched in your previouse suggestion on the same issue and tried blindsidenetwork test server. I got the same error by using http://test-install.blindsidenetworks.com/bigbluebutton/ as url and 8cd8ef52e8e101574e400365b55e11a6 as the security key.

Before that, I had used bbb version 0.81 successfully on the same both servers with the same configuration. just the moodle was on version 2.7

I wonder if the plugin has compatibility issue with moodle 2.7.2 or anything else.

Your guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to AmirReza Latif

Re: Internal server error on version 1.0.11

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers

There is an issue on this version that was actually the last Monday. I am just working on the fix now.

Can you download, install, test and let us know if this version fixs the problem for you?

http://blindsidenetworks.com/downloads/moodle/bigbluebuttonbn_26-27.zip

Thanks

In reply to Jesus Federico

by AmirReza Latif -

dear Jesus

Actually I just found a solution to this problem. I changed the permissions of all bigbluebuttonBN module folders and files. They were set on 775 for folders and 664 for files which should have been 755 for folders and 644 for files. I don't get internal server error anymore, however on the next step I got an error saying: "Unable to join the meeting. Please check the url of the BigBlueButton server AND check to see if the BigBlueButton server is running."

I am posting details about this error in another post now.

Thanks

In reply to AmirReza Latif

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers

>I got an error saying: "Unable to join the meeting. Please check the url of the BigBlueButton server AND check to see if the BigBlueButton server is running."

>I am posting details about this error in another post now.

Before you do, please try the new version