Progress bar block

Progress bar block

by Mitja Decman -
Number of replies: 1

Hi

we are using the latest progress bar in Moodle 2.7. 

If I set 2 quizzes to be shown in the progress bar without access restriction settings, both are shown. But if I restrict second quiz with the access restriction that first quiz must be complete with the pass grade, then only one is shown in the progress bar?

Is that OK? Since in our old Moodle 2.4 all the quizzes were shown, no mater the restrict access options/settings?

I would really like to see all the quizzes in the progress bar, no matter their access restriction settings.

Thanks...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mitja Decman

Re: Progress bar block

by Nobuyuki Fujioka -

Moodle 2.7

Hi, Mitja and all

1. I have the same issue.  Could anyone help on this?

With conditions to hide some quizzes, these hidden quizzes are not shown in the progress bar, which makes difficult for students to see his/her progress in relation to the whole course. 

2. Also, another issue I have with the progress bar as below:

I set the bar so that it checks if the quiz is "passed" - it is set under "action" for the quiz in the progress bar configuration page.  I believe that it is based on the passing score.  If the quiz is not passed (user did not get a passing score in the quiz), then the progress bar turns red for the quiz. But, in the details below, it says "passed" with a tick mark shown.  It should show cross for not passing, but it is ticked (I believe it is ticked because the activity is seen by the user).

How can I set it so that the details for each quiz indicate the correct sign a tick or cross?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Noby