World Tour music

World Tour music

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 7
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Just for fun, here is a little booty-shaking ditty I had fun creating while in the air during my recent trips. It includes some samples from the plane and from Thailand.

Good speakers will help ... it's a bit rough and not properly mixed yet.

Someday I'd like to make an official Moodle song this way, perhaps based on this groove, and put the Garageband source in CVS for us all to hack on. smile
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: World Tour music

by Drew Buddie -
Beautiful, Martin.  Is there no end to your talents?  Was it ALL done using Garageband?

by David Smailes -
Nice groove.  Alright if I do a remix and post it here?
In reply to David Smailes

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Do you want the Garageband project file?

by Julian Ridden -
I would like to second that requet. Can you post the Garage band file r mail it through

by Martin Dougiamas -
Here's the GarageBand project file. smile

Apart from the samples I made which should be included, and the midi sequences which I tweaked manually, all the audio loops are from stock GarageBand (no Jam Packs etc).

Now I'm back on earth I have zero time to work on this, so add/subtract/polish as much as you like and have fun! Post MP3s!