change block actions ( position , show/hide icon )

change block actions ( position , show/hide icon )

by abbaspour abbaspour -
Number of replies: 9

hi to my friends . my version moodle is 2.5 and my theme is decaf . I want to change my block like picture1 .

1- delete change position

2- change postition extra show/hide icon

3- delete extra show/hide icon

Attachment picture1.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to abbaspour abbaspour

Re: change block actions ( position , show/hide icon )

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

What I cannot understand is how you managed to get so many icons in the block header in the first place?

In reply to Mary Evans

by abbaspour abbaspour -

when I added decaf theme one show/hide icon was extra

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well since you are the only person to have this problem with Decaf, then it must be something in your Moodle files which is causing the problem. A plugin perhaps, or a Course Format can add unwanted images. as We have had this happen before, but it is not theme related. It is more than likely conflicting code from a block anda course format.

To help solve this, can you list any mod or block plugins and course formats you have added at the same time as Decaf?

Thanks

In reply to Mary Evans

by abbaspour abbaspour -

block add :

site navigation , online users , login/logout ,slide show ,configurable report,poll , self completion , my private files , enrol users with csvactivity add :advanced forum , wiziq course formats : topics format ( no add )

by Mary Evans -

Have you tried to customising Decaf? WhatI mean to say, have you changed any of the code in the decaf folder?

In reply to Mary Evans

by abbaspour abbaspour -
yes I customised decaf . ( in php code and css )

by Mary Evans -

In that case I need to see those changes can you explain and add examples of these customisations?

In reply to Mary Evans

by abbaspour abbaspour -

I changed this files that uploaded . 

1- it was left to right and I changed to right to left( all menu and block of site )

2- I added four button with php code 

3- I added header and changed color of header block 

4- change font to tahoma 

5- add border to block