OneDrive Repository - A required parameter (code) was missing

OneDrive Repository - A required parameter (code) was missing

by Travis Cullitan -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

We are running Moodle 2.7 and have the OneDrive Repository enabled. This repository was working fine with 2.6 but  after a user logs in with their Microsoft account, they get the following error:

A required parameter (code) was missing

At first I though this was something we did wrong on our end but I get the same error message when I try to use the OneDrive repository on the Mount Orange School demo site. I tried on two different devices with IE and Safari.

Is the OneDrive Repository working for anyone else on 2.7 or do you get the same error?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Travis Cullitan

Re: OneDrive Repository - A required parameter (code) was missing

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Ooohh.. you are correct! I had this working fine on my own test site the last time I checked, and I set it up on the School demo and it worked fine there the last time I checked. Now I get the same error message as you on both sites. I'll do some investigation and file a bug if necessary.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Reported here MDL-47209 and thankyou for spotting it! (Apparently Microsoft have changed the way of authenticating users...)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Jérôme Mouneyrac -
Thanks Travis/Mary for the information. I created an issue for the Google deprecation too MDL-47211