Suggestion for Himmat Singh

Suggestion for Himmat Singh

by Michigan Moodler -
Number of replies: 4

I am a humble admirer of your theme work.

My suggestion is:

Many of us are educators, code junkies or parrots; not Illustrator or Photoshop graphic proficient. 

Can you please create a theme or two that will easily allow customization by simply using gif or jpg files, not PSD?  I spent the better part of several days trying to learn Photoshop to customize one of your great 1.5 themes (Bally).  No luck, I finally gave up.  The learning curve for creating a PSD graphic is just too difficult.

My guess is, many probably also share my frustration.

A friend and admirer.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michigan Moodler

Re: Suggestion for Himmat Singh

by Ger Tielemans -
..And can you create one theme called: the printer friendly theme?
In reply to Ger Tielemans

by Himmat Singh -
appletGer...Which theme(s) are you using?
In reply to Himmat Singh

by Ger Tielemans -

The ones with the white backgrounds. I wonder how the css can be changed to better fit the print format (and only during printing..)

By the way I like your BlueLines 15

In reply to Michigan Moodler

by Himmat Singh -
appletHello Chuck....have you read the tutorial on the site, Customizing PSDs? I know Photoshop is no easy tool for new users. We decided to put in PSD files because we thought people would like to add their own images etc. That way one FormalBally theme, for instance, could have many user-specific versions with merely a change of image and logo. Such alterations are not possible by inserting gif, jpeg or png files as there will definitely be a horrible mismatch between the logo side (left) and background side (right) of the header. What we'll do is make a theme with a white header in which all you'll have to do is add your jpeg, gif on the left. Give us 4 days as we're now busy creating themes for members.