I try to configure Behat to use a separate DB similar to PHPUnit but Moodle adds the Behat tables to the main Moodel DB.
For PHPUnit I set the extra DB and the tables are set up in that DB:
$CFG->phpunit_dbname = 'moodle_phpu';
For Behat I try without success:
$CFG->behat_dbname = 'moodle_b';
I want to use different DBs because I experience SQL failures when I set up Behat and PHPUnit using one DB and open a MySQL editor to check database tables on a Mac with Mavericks. I quite often need to close the MySQL editor and restart the MySQL server to get rid off the drop outs.
After deleting the Behat and PHPUnit tables in the main Moodle DB I can verify that the issues are gone.
So please tell me how to force Behat to use a separate DB similar to PHPUnit.
Thanks a lot for your help.