Create new Servey

Create new Servey

by Tareque Chowdhury -
Number of replies: 3

I would like to create my own survey (Questionnaire). I do not know how. Could you please help me to solve this problem

Thanks

Tareque

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tareque Chowdhury

Re: Create new Servey

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Tareque,

The Questionnaire module enables you to create your own questionnaires. It's not yet standard release so you'll need to download it from Download: Activity Modules, though it's due to be made standard in the near future. smile
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Create new Servey

by Tareque Chowdhury -

Hi Helen

Thanks for your reply. I already downlaoded Questionnaires Module. I tried to use radio button for my question but it's not working. Have you any instructions about how to use the  Questionnaire Module?

Thanks

Tareque

In reply to Tareque Chowdhury

Re: Create new Survey

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Tareque,

Re. how to use the Questionnaire module, please check the Questionnaire module forum, plus I would recommend that you spend some time just playing! smile

If you find anything which is not working properly, please provide details of the problem in the Questionnaire module forum and/or the bug tracker. Thanks! smile
Average of ratings: Useful (1)