Como mejorar la forma de presentar la preguntas de Ranking de preguntas

Como mejorar la forma de presentar la preguntas de Ranking de preguntas

by Yenin Rodriguez -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all, 

My problem is: I have a question in which the respondent must indicate for each item, the importance of this item for him according to his own judgment, the problem is that I have 13 item to evaluate. I resolved it with an array of button radio, as shown below, but makes it difficult and tedious to respondent. 

My question, There is another option in which I show you the 13 items, each with a check list where response optiones the most important to the least important and as you select a level of importance is, this is not show for the following items. View second image

I hope, you can help me

Attachment apareamiento.png
Attachment matriz2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Yenin Rodriguez

Re: Como mejorar la forma de presentar la preguntas de Ranking de preguntas

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Yenin,

I'm finding it difficult to understand your problem.

In the first case, I suppose you are using the Rate question type with the No duplicate choices option. This may seem "tedious" given the large number of items to be ordered, but it does work.

I do not understand which Questionnaire question type you are using in the second illustration.

Which versions of Moodle and Questionnaire are you using?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Yenin Rodriguez -

The second image edited in gimp, is what I would like to offer the teacher requesting the survey seems more simple and friendly 

Moodle 2.6.3 +

$module->release  = '2.6.4 (Build - 2014041800)';

In reply to Yenin Rodriguez

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks for the explanation. This is not possible for the moment, it would need special development.

Joseph