2.7 Changes to Conditional Activities?

2.7 Changes to Conditional Activities?

by Serko Srabonian -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Everyone.

We've recently (2weeks) upgraded from 2.6 to 2.7. 

A published course in our 2.6 version called for linear progression from one lesson to the next. The progression was restricted based on the student completing and passing the quiz activity of one lesson before being allowed to move on to the next.

Needing to edit the description of the quiz, I clicked on "edit settings" for the activity (quiz) as I normally would and made my changes. When I attempted to save they changes I had made I was throw a warning under the "Restrict Access" section that said "you must select and activity for the completion condition." I also noticed that my original restrictions had disappeared.  I could not proceed with out re-selecting completion criteria.

When I did the re-enter the criteria the resulting message that is displayed to the student changed.

The quiz activity in Lesson 3 is the one I was forced to change.  The quiz activity under Lesson 4 is how all the lessons displayed and functioned prior to the upgrade.

(see below) 

I also checked each of the other 5 lessons in the course and the same  "you must select and activity for the completion condition." get thrown.

Has this happened to anyone else? 

Thanks very much! 

Average of ratings: -