I'm putting together my evaluation criteria for our moodle pilot at my college. I'm casting around for a standard by which to judge what 'successful' server statistics would look like. Our course pages are designed to contain both classroom students and distance students running asynchronously together through the same course period. Any suggestions for good numbers to go with these, is there any research out there I can refer to?
- Analysis of the server statistics
- Length of time per visit
- Frequency of student visits
- Analysis of IP numbers to assess home vs. school use.
- Use of resources
- Number of forum posts
- Total number of posts per classroom
- Number of students with low or very low posting numbers
- Average length of student posts
- Number of responses vs. starting posts
- Interactivity between distance and
- Transparency of interaction between distance and classroom students