Elegance, moodle 2.7 y scorm

Elegance, moodle 2.7 y scorm

by jose m. cordero -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

I have installed moodle 2.7 theme and the elegance of the link offered Danny

https://github.com/thedannywahl/moodle-theme_elegance 

Do not open the scorm files. The page is blank.

If I change the theme to another open without any problems. 

Thanks for your helpprueba

Average of ratings: -
In reply to jose m. cordero

Re: Elegance, moodle 2.7 y scorm

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I think this happens because the layout file used is not suitable to use with SCORM. The layout for SCORM should really use the embedded.php layout file.

so to fix this change elegance/config.php and change $THEME->layouts for the popup layout to use embedded.php

this is the line that is wrong...

https://github.com/moodleman/moodle-theme_elegance/blob/master/config.php#L143

In reply to Mary Evans

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm not so sure - 2.7 uses the "embedded" layout for popups, not the "popup" layout and view.php should be showing the normal standard page layout as it's the initial loading page. 

You should turn debugging on and set the mode to "developer" and post the message that appears when you get that blank page.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by jose m. cordero -

This is the error that occurs when trying to open the SCORM file:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method theme_elegance_core_renderer::navbar_button_reader() in /var/www/vhosts/ae.......com/httpdocs/moodle/theme/elegance/layout/default.php on line 40

Comment this same SCORM in moodle 2.6 works perfectly with elegance theme 2.6.2 by Julian

thanks

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Have you tried using Julian's theme in 2.7 - I am currently using that and have not had any issues so far.  Do not have scorm though but might be worth reverting to Julian's 2.6 version until Danny's is fixed.

by Danny Wahl -

that's what I needed to know smile  I've had a couple people tell me they get white pages, but nobody's given me debugging smile

edit: fixed please try 2.7.0.02 or pull from master

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Dan, Elegance has embedded.php in the layout files, I checked that, or the verson I checked did have that file.

However, it looks like the problem looks is nothing to do with SCORM... and seems to be coming from the theme's renderers/core_renderer.php