Add Multiple feature now present

Add Multiple feature now present

by Russell Jungwirth -
Number of replies: 3
I've finished the 'add multiple' feature. Just go into the add screen for an attendance instance, and click the 'add multiple rolls' link at the bottom of the form. This will take you to a form that allows you to choose a start and end date as well as days of the week that you'd like attendance instances created for. You can choose all the other options you can for a single instance, and these are applied to all instances created.

Happy Beta Testing!

Russell Jungwirth
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Russell Jungwirth

Additional features

by balu s -

HelloJungwirth,

I've just now started learning moodle also created courses in my own production server.

Could you please let me know what are the features we may implement in moodle which are not present in moodle atpresent.

or can u suggest me the place where i should discuss abou this?

Thanks in advance,

S.Balu

In reply to balu s

Re: Additional features

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Aha! Figured out why topics are collapsing without my knowledge

by N Hansen -
Martin-I just clicked on your above link, and it took me to the topics collapsed, with only development visible. Of course, this gets people to where you want them to go but unexpectedly collapses the topics, which could confuse people because they didn't perform the collapsing themselves. Then I tried logging out and logging back in again, and found myself still in collapsed format.