Grades settings cumulative total or projected?

Grades settings cumulative total or projected?

by Kevin Ryan -
Number of replies: 0

I see in the general Attendance Settings (not Settings for Variables) an option for Name, then Grade. The Grade has a pull-down with 1-100 and a couple of other options like No Grade. I have it set to 100 (so as to get only full numbers, not any weightings). 

Somewhere else, I must have set the Grade for Attendance as 60 points, because that is what shows up in the gradebook for most of my students: everybody gets 60 points, even though I have entered only 2 out of 15 sessions of attendance. Oddly enough, there are a few students who have no grade (-) or a 0 grade for attendance. 

I did revise my attendance settings last week (added groups), but am still wondering why that 60 shows up. Where did I enter that in?

My Attendance session Variables are set to give 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 points depending on how well they attend. (Participate). 

How can I make just the completed sessions show in the gradebook? Ideally, the students should see their other grades, along with attendance added, but just the points they have earned so far. 

I know I am not being very clear here, but would appreciate any suggestions on places to look to resolve this. Should I set Attendance to No Grade? (With the on-off-on sequence) to reset Attendance?

Average of ratings: -