How do I install bigbluebutton onto moodle or my website

How do I install bigbluebutton onto moodle or my website

de către john simpson-
Număr de răspunsuri: 3

I've got my classroom, I've got twenty Russian students, and have been teaching privately in Russia since 2008.

I Have recently got myself a website and have installed moodle. I'm now in the process of grouping and enrolling my students onto Moodle, and would very much like to use bigbluebutton or a similar software in Moodle or on my website. Problem is that I can't seem to find simple step by step instructions on how to do this. I'd be grateful if someone could let me know if there is such a guide available. All I use for my business is a laptop, would that be a problem? Even just the use of an interactive whiteboard would be nice.

Media aprecierilor: -
Ca răspuns la john simpson

Re: How do I install bigbluebutton onto moodle or my website

de către dawn alderson-

John, hi

BBB is open source. It has an lti compatibility with moodle. It can be integrated with the activity module. So, as far as I know meetings can be connected from within Moodle as well as having record and playback functionality I know it can be used with all versions of Moodle. Sorry, I am not sure whether a laptop is sufficient, and I could not find anything in the Moodle docs plug-in directory/download section outlining stepped instructions. I believe there is a website, not had a chance to look at it, but might be worth you searching for that.  If OS then there will probably be a related community/advisory agents, I imagine, to help out with queries.

HH surâs

Dawn

Ca răspuns la dawn alderson

de către Mary Cooch-
Fotografia lui Documentation writers Fotografia lui Moodle HQ Fotografia lui Particularly helpful Moodlers Fotografia lui Testers Fotografia lui Translators
Ca răspuns la Mary Cooch

de către john simpson-

Thanks for that link Mary, as it's just what I was looking for. I had a look at other guides such as from Ubuntu and youtube, and there was so much of do this, and  type this in a technical terminology I didn't understand what they were talking about. But this link looks pretty straightforward. I'm now looking forward to the day when I have my moodle site ready prepared with courses and up and running with Bigbluebutton. Thank goodness for open source.