Number of replies: 5

Hi,

In Elegance them I can not add Marketing Spot ,Please Help me

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ketan Deore

Re: Elegance Them Marketing Spot

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

What you have circled in your screen shot isn't the marketing spots, its a space for dropping a block such as an HTML block.

Turn editing on, Add an HTML block, then drag it into that area

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by erotavlas erotavlas -

Hi,

I know that the thread is outdated. However, I have the same question for the latest Moodle 3.0.2+ with the latest Elegance plugin 3.0.0. It seems that now it is not possible anymore to create an HTML and drag and drop it into the marketing spot area in order to add a forum news. What do you suggest to do?

Thank you

In reply to erotavlas erotavlas

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, 

The Marketting Spots are part of the Elegance settings pages under Marketing Spots found in the Administration block..

Site Administration > Appearance > Themes > Elegance > Marketing Spots
In reply to Ketan Deore

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Ketan,

Latest posts on your screenshot refers to an RSS block, not to marketing spots. When you turn editing on on the front page, you can add RSS blocks and configure them on this page for the region Homepage Middle.

Marketing spots are on the right side with the heading iMoot at a glance. 70+ speakers is a marketing spot for example. You can configure these marketing spots within the theme elegance.

With kind regards,

Hartmut