Topic Grouping visibility

Topic Grouping visibility

by Bill Steele -
Number of replies: 4

We have recently moved to Moodle 2.5 and have moved to the Zebra theme at the same time. What we have noticed is that when you add a grouping to a resource or activity its name is displayed in brackets. This gives a simple indication of access. Unfortunately when you do the same for a topic this information is not displayed. I believe it did display in the previous version of Moodle. Is this a change in Moodle functionality or in the theme and is there a way of fixing this?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bill Steele

Re: Topic Grouping visibility

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I am not really sure as I have not used groupings.

The best way to test if it is theme related is to use the Standard theme. If the Topics are not bracketed there then it looks like a Moodle change and nothing to do with ZEBRA.

In reply to Bill Steele

Re: Topic Grouping visibility

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

That's interesting - I just tried this with standard theme on 2.6 and I didn't see the bracket with the grouping name either - I will investigate further.