I asked already a question about how to add a plugin and I followed these Steps:
1. Enable debugging, Disable all caches (Im not sure what i have to do to disable all caches so please if you can tell me what I have to do), Enable WebServices in Advanced options, Enable WebServices protocols (REST), Enable Mobile Services (in Plugins -> WebServices-> Services)
2. Find the full source code here: https://github.com/cvaconsulting/moodle-local_custommm
3. Unzip this folder in /moodle/local folder
4. Go to Home > Site administration > Plugins > Web services > External services
5. Add a new external service: custommm for ex.
6. When creating, the flats "Can download files" and "Enabled" must be checked
7. Add the following functions:
8. Go to phpMyAdmin/yourdatabase/ mdl_external_services table and add manually a shortname for the new Service
9. Edit the config.json file and change the wsservice parameter in order to point to the shortname of the Service you created before:
"wsservice" : ["moodle_mobile_app", "custommm"],
10. Add also the name of the plugin you are developing at the final of the plugins parameter:
"plugins" : ["notifications", "upload", "contents", "participants", "addcontact", "addnote", "sendmessage", "grades"],
11. Notice that, for avoid errors, this last change should be done once the file plugins/grades/main.js file exists
12. Find the full source here: https://github.com/cvaconsulting/moodlemobile-grades
13. Unzip the folder in /assets/www/plugins
Then I run my app from eclipse:
Sometimes i have a white screen and sometimes everything is ok and i have a "grades" under the course with contents and participants but after two minutes i have a white screen or a message as the following:
"we lost connection, you need to reconnect. Your token is now invalid." then a white screen .
Please help me to solve this problem and if any of the steps that i followed is wrong please tell me and don't forget to tell how can i disable all caches.
Thanks in advance