What is the best way to move stuff around ?

What is the best way to move stuff around ?

Andrew Gollan -
回帖数:1

I have been working on a huge question bank, and making representative quizzes from it in a Sandbox course. My problem is that then I want to put subsets of these quizzes into my actual courses. So I use 'Import' and it is a real pain. Back in 1.x days I remember being able to deselect everything and then just select the few things I wanted to bring in, but in 2.x that ability seems to have gone away! So I open up Import, choose my Sandbox, deselect the 6 other topics that don't have anything to do with my current project, and then I have to deselect all the quizzes I DON'T want to bring into a particular level course. This is a lot or rigmarole which wastes my time.

What is more, I then have to laboriously (one quiz at a time) move the quizzes to the topic they belong to, which happens to almost never be the topic I developed them all in in the Sandbox.

Please, O moodle deities, tell me that there is an easier way to do this, or make one.

回复Andrew Gollan

Re: What is the best way to move stuff around ?

Emma Richardson -
Documentation writers的头像 Particularly helpful Moodlers的头像 Plugin developers的头像

Get the Sharing Cart plugin. Add it to every course.  It allows you to copy all your quizzes to a block in the sandbox course and then put them in any other course.  

The deselect all is back in later versions of Moodle - you must be on an early 2.0 version.  Alternatively you could upgrade but I recommend the Sharing Cart anyway.  Simply a must have great plugin!