Dock on moodle.org

Dock on moodle.org

by Séverin Terrier -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

Since month, i've put Navigation and Administration blocks (on moodle.org forums/communities) in the dock : that allow me to have them always "under the hand" while saving space on my screen, to have more "useful space".

I now see that my blocks are no more in the dock, but in right column, and i don't see how to put them back in the dock ?

Please help me.
Séverin

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Séverin Terrier

Re: Dock on moodle.org

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

For this one, i think MDL-43995 is the key...

In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Séverin,

As you point out, previously it was possible to dock blocks and now it's not. Moodle.org has recently been upgraded and it seems this is a regression. Don't worry though; we'll try and fix the problem as soon as possible.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Séverin Terrier -

Thanks Helen for your answer.

I hope so, because it's a regression, and the dock is really usefull for people knowing what they do with it !