engagement analytics

engagement analytics

by pinki jha -
Number of replies: 10

I want to added  engagement analytics to my website.It works fine on localhost but on server it gives en error of "missing id parameter" How can I solve it..and in which file shoul i do changes..

Average of ratings: -
In reply to pinki jha

Re: engagement analytics

by Bob Puffer -

We've seen little to no activity on these plugins either in enhancements, bug fixes or responses to inquiries. We forked it, rebranded it (Learning Analytics) and five+ schools are busy re-working it and adding a lot of features. You can pick up the three parts at my github they are quite functional and include the Assign module also (not included in Engagement).

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I knocked together an indicator for the attendance plugin - code here:

https://github.com/danmarsden/moodle-engagementindicator_attendance

but... it isn't docuemented and comes with no support smile

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Bob Puffer -

Thanks, Dan we'll take it from here.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Great! - I hope it's useful - let us know if you end up integrating it with yours, we have one client using that indicator but if your version is better supported it makes sense for us to migrate to it next time they upgrade.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Bob Puffer -

Attendance module indicator is in my github

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Dan Marsden -

cool - did you manage to test it? - I see you've put it in a different location from the other indicators in your code - does that mean people need to move it to make it work? - or have you added some clever code that loads it differently?

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Bob Puffer -

sorry, I probably have the separate repo up there that can be ignored. Was trying to load as a submodule but that didn't work and it wasn't what I really wanted. You'd want the moodle-mod_learnanalytics.git repo which contains your indicator.

Haven't tested it because we haven't been using Attendance. But, am going to install attendance since my colleagues say it now works well.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by jason everling -

When using Rubrics for assignments it does not show for the indicator? Is there a way to get the assignments graded with a rubric to show up?

JASON

In reply to jason everling

by jason everling -

NVM, it is because the assignment has no submission. If there is a submission then it works. They use generic assignments in order to grade the discussions which has no submission.

JASON