Sorry, I have another issue. I need to change the links on some HTML files which were within my TaskChains (so they would link to my new TaskChains and not to the old Quizports). I changed the links and uploaded the new files to the Repository via FTP. But however much I cleared my browsers the new links would not appear. So I cleared the TaskChain cache. Now the files which I overwrote via FTP do not display at all. Just a "continue" button displays.
Here is an example of one of them.
Even if I delete the TaskChains and re-build them - which I don't want to do because they have taken me hours to build (I've got a complicated setup) - I will still need to change the links once I create the new TaskChains and as am unable to add new tasks, it seems I will never succeed.
I hope I have made my problem clear; it's complicated and I am having a bit of a melt down!
Hoping you can wave your magic wand and resolve all these issues.