How do I remove the space between the Category/Topic header, and the box with the List of Categories/Topics/Courses in 1.5

How do I remove the space between the Category/Topic header, and the box with the List of Categories/Topics/Courses in 1.5

by Lady 800cc -
Number of replies: 6

How do I remove the space between the Category and/or Topic header, and the box with the List of Categories/Courses or Topics.

This space is a little annoying since it doesn't exist in the sideblocks.

Hope I'm not asking too many questions, but I working to a deadline. smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lady 800cc

Re: How do I remove the space between the Category/Topic header, and the box with the List of Categories/Topics/Courses in 1.5

by Lady 800cc -

Ok, here is some more info. Look at the image below:  Notice the space between the header " Available at SJBC" and the Category Listing below it:

SJBC Home

I hate that space: It doesn't match the other blocks. How do I get rid of this space?

Thanks.

In reply to Lady 800cc

Re: How do I remove the space between the Category/Topic header, and the box with the List of Categories/Topics/Courses in 1.5

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
No picture here. Can you drop the link please?
In reply to koen roggemans

by W Page -

Try here Koen,

http://stjohnbaptist.org/members/

Lady 899cc, the pic you posted above is not displaying.                         

WP1

In reply to W Page

by Lady 800cc -
Don't know what happened, but that is the link to my site.

Think you can help me get rid of that space?
In reply to Lady 800cc

by David Berry -
Is this what you want (found in the STYLES file)

body#site-index .headingblock,
body#course-view .headingblock {
margin-bottom: 0px;

You had the margin-bottom set to 8px

HTH

David Berry

PS This is my first attempt at altering CSS so I hope it is correct.
In reply to David Berry

by Lady 800cc -
This is my first attempt at altering CSS so I hope it is correct.

Well what a great first attempt because it worked!!!!

Thanks!!!
Lady800cc
"It's time to RIDE!"