Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in lib/moodlelib.php

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in lib/moodlelib.php

door Francisco Gómez -
Aantal antwoorden: 4

I have upgrade from version 1.4.5 to 1.5 and when a user who is not registered into moodle and he/she tries to enter to a course appears the following message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in ..... lib/moodlelib.php

Any idea to get rid of that message?

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -
Als antwoord op Francisco Gómez

Re: Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in lib/moodlelib.php

door Howard Miller -
Foto van Core developers Foto van Documentation writers Foto van Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto van Peer reviewers Foto van Plugin developers
Does it give a line number where this happens? If you have not done so already, please submit a bug report to http://moodle.org/bugs

Thanks glimlach
Als antwoord op Howard Miller

door Francisco Gómez -

This is the full error message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /web/..... /home/campus/lib/moodlelib.php(4315) : eval()'d code on line 3

Do I have to submit a bug report? How can I do that?

Thanks wide eyes

Als antwoord op Francisco Gómez

door Howard Miller -
Foto van Core developers Foto van Documentation writers Foto van Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto van Peer reviewers Foto van Plugin developers
Mmm... this sounds like a problem in the language pack you are using. Which language pack where you using and what was happening at the time you got this message? I take it you have upgraded you language pack to the latest too?
Als antwoord op Howard Miller

door Francisco Gómez -

You are right, the problem was in the language pack. I was using Spanish (Spain) and I have realized that it is incomplete. Now I am using Spanish (International) and everything is OK.

I got the message When I tried to enter a course without log in but now instead the error message I get the information message asking me that I can create a New Account.

Thank you a lot.