Mary, Mary, Mary!

Mary, Mary, Mary!

by Art Lader -
Number of replies: 9

Hi, Mary, we all hope that you are enjoying Paris. If you are reading this from one of the most beautiful, interesting, exciting cities in the world, you have a Moodle addiction and should consider a twelve step program!

(By the way, Lisa, my dear wife, has said wicked things about Moodle. I am considering consequences, but we all know that i am a little afraid of her.)

-- Art

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Art Lader

Re: Mary, Mary, Mary!

by Janet Rhodes -

Mary -

Debbie and I want to know. . . "How you doin'?"  (Shades of Joey!)  Miss you!  Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet Marie

In reply to Art Lader

by Deborah Orsini -

Hi, Mary

Since you are not here to share your wonderful enthusiasm for moodle, Janet and I are are trying to live up to your standard and encourage Amanda and Lisa. Both are you doing well.

Have a glass of wine and remember us.

Debbie

In reply to Art Lader

by Amanda Mize -

::shaking head::  I hope you're having a GREAT time!  Moodle on!!  (But, seriously, come on, Moodling in Paris?!  Get off the computer, and go enjoy Paris!!)  ::shaking head::  What have I gotten into??  (LOL)

~Amanda

In reply to Art Lader

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hello from the French Moodlemoot at ENST in Brest! I just arrived.

France is where it's all at right now, obviously!

(Confession: I logged on to check moodle.org before taking a shower)
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Art Lader -

Martin,

The first step is admitting that you have a problem... wink

-- Art

In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Welcome on this side of the globe Martin. Wish you a very nice stay here.
Hopefully your flight went well. Save your legs!