TinyMCE not showing up after upgrade

TinyMCE not showing up after upgrade

дэргэд Jeff Green -
Хариу нийтлэлийн тоо: 6

I have upgraded my moodle test site from 2.4 to 2.6 and now tinyMCE doesn't show even though it's at the top of the text editor list and enabled. I've stepped through code to try and figure out if files are missing or what is happening but have been unable to find the reference to whether tinymce is installed or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried on multiple machines so I don't believe it's a java issue on the client. I'm using IE9 for testing.

Үнэлгээний дундаж: -
Jeff Green-н хариуд

Re: TinyMCE not showing up after upgrade

дэргэд Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers зураг Particularly helpful Moodlers зураг Plugin developers зураг Testers зураг Translators зураг
Joseph Rézeau-н хариуд

дэргэд Jeff Green -

You were correct. I changed the theme and it works now. Now, to figure otu why the theme stopped working. инээмсэглэл I didn't realize how integrated the themes were.

Jeff Green-н хариуд

дэргэд Steve Ambro v3.8 -

I have discovered that TinyMCE does not work in Internet Explorer 11 (released 11/1/13).
It is probably not a factor with your issue but maybe...?

Steve Ambro v3.8-н хариуд

дэргэд Rex Lorenzo -

Are you sure? That would be surprising. I just checked my Win 7 box running IE 11.0.9600.16428 and it runs the TinyMCE editor well for Moodle 2.5.3 and Moodle 2.6 on the Moodle demo site (http://demo.moodle.net/).

Rex Lorenzo-н хариуд

дэргэд Steve Ambro v3.8 -

I have 11.0.9600.16467 on win7, Moodle 2.5.1 and tried it on win8 where it still fails.
The only location that I have tried to use it is when working on the description filed in an assignment.

Firefox works fine.