Collapsed Topics Install Broken - help!

Collapsed Topics Install Broken - help!

by Emma Richardson -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I recently upgraded my site to a more recent 2.6 release.  I was on 2.6 anyway and everything had been fine.  I went to one of my courses and noticed that is was not in the right format, went to change to Collapsed Topics and found no option.  Thinking that I must have missed adding that back in on the last upgrade, I went to install through the web interface and downloaded the latest version.  Moodle is telling me that I have a newer version installed and will not let me "downgrade" so I had to delete the topcoll folder out of course formats - it is telling that the version I have installed is from 12/18 but the version being reported on the latest download is 11/18.  Was there a newer version at some point that got pulled out?  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Collapsed Topics Install Broken - help!

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Emma,

No, there was no newer version that got pulled.  You must be looking at a cached screen or something as the latest version is 12/18 - being 2.6.1.1 (2013121800) on https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversions.php?plugin=format_topcoll.

Please double check that your internet access is not caching the connection / lost to the plugin's DB when installing through the web interface.

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Collapsed Topics Install Broken - help!

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks Gareth - that pointed me in the right direction - I ended up manually uploading the zip file and then it went through just fine.