Essential theme collapsed courses in category list

Essential theme collapsed courses in category list

by Rodrigo Barrozo -
Number of replies: 5

Greetings!

I'm using the Essential theme on Moodle 2.5.3 and it has many courses in several categories. In the categories with fewer courses it shows an expanded list with the course summary visible (as shown in the top image).  But in categories with more courses, they come collapsed without the summaries and I can see no way to bring that summary to that screen (bottom image), if I click the "i" link, I'm taken to another page just with the course summary. In the all courses list it's formatted with the summaries visible, and that is how I want it to behave in all categoreis.

So, is there a way to bring the summary images to the category list?

Thanks!

Attachment uv_screen0.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rodrigo Barrozo

Re: Essential theme collapsed courses in category list

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Rodrigo,

I seem to recall that there is a setting somewhere that states at what number in list of courses will cause the bottom image to happen.  Just need to find it!

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Rodrigo Barrozo -

Thanks for the hint, Gareth!

Found the setting here and it works perfectly. The search tag for it is 'courseswithsummarieslimit'.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

It's in Settings > Frontpage -> Edit settings

In reply to Mary Evans

by Rodrigo Barrozo -

Actually it's in Administration > Appearance > Courses (for 2.5.3+)

In reply to Rodrigo Barrozo

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Sorry I was thinking it was the level viewable in the frontpage