xmlrpc on mamp pro?

xmlrpc on mamp pro?

by tim st.clair -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Plugin developers

I find myself again needing to debug an xmlrpc webservice and I'm running MAMP PRO with php 5.3.20 (or php 5.4.10) but neither of these are compiled with xmlrpc support.

I've been googling this old problem and it hits a number of old threads on this site, but nothing that leads to a solution. Many say to download lamp / xamp / other flavour, but none I've found recently contain xmlrpc either (at least, in a working form).

I'm hoping that someone might have a compiled, ready to rock xmlrpc.so module that works on the apache in MAMP with this php version, that I can drop into my no-debug-non-zts-20090626 folder.

Failing that, can someone point me to a working link of a tute on how to compile php with xmlrpc support?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to tim st.clair

Re: xmlrpc on mamp pro?

by tim st.clair -
Picture of Plugin developers

are much mucking about, I finally managed to compile a working version of xmlrpc.so for php 5.3.20, the version that comes with mamp pro. Interestingly, mamp provide later and earlier versions of PHP, all of which i was UNable to get working.

The people who make mamp pro pretty much ignore their paying users, don't make the mistake of paying for it like I did.

Anyway, for brevity I'm attaching the compiled version, in case someone ever needs this again.

php5.3.20

no-debug-non-zts-20090626