Really nice guitar

Really nice guitar

by Teemu Sumi -
Number of replies: 17
I just bought a new guitar:

Doubleneck

Made by Sasa Opacic of Sale Custom Guitars (Turku, Finland).

Lower neck has a whammy bar by Wilkinson,
Other metal hardware by Gotoh and Shaller
EMG S Pickups
Tone knob is EMG SPC Presence Control
Alder body
Bolt-on Maple necks w. Rosewood fingerboard

22 Dunlop 6000 jumbo frets
Both necks have their own 5-way switches
3-way switch to select a neck (Usually both are on simultaneously but in the studio it's better to select one at a time)
Upper headstock has a text "David Sawicki" (it's me wink)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Teemu Sumi

Re: Really nice guitar

by James Phillips -
I recently bought myself quite a nice musicman bass guitar. It had two prices. The price it actually cost, and the price I told my wife . . . 
In reply to James Phillips

by Ger Tielemans -
Nice!! looks like a Moodle Guitar: collab playing on one instrument!
In reply to James Phillips

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
>>I recently bought myself quite a nice musicman bass guitar. It had two prices. The price it actually cost, and the price I told my wife . . .

Hey, James, can I borrow your guitar? I have your wife's phone number, by the way... evil
In reply to Teemu Sumi

by John Papaioannou -
I never had the passion for the guitar (prefer to bang around drumsets), but I can definitely relate to your joy. Congratulations. approve

Did you consider opening Martin's shows in the Moodle World Tour 2005? big grin
In reply to John Papaioannou

by Teemu Sumi -
OK. Now we have a band. James is playing Bass, Jon Drums and Hideto guitar. Martin, will you send me your World tour program. Me and my guitar will be there every time big grin
In reply to Teemu Sumi

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Here's the program, printed on a T-Shirt!

http://www.cafepress.com/moodle.8436403
Attachment world-tour-tshirt.jpg
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hey, this is no joke!  surprise  Get them now for only $17.99.   Limited edition.  Seriously, I am throwing a big party in 2008 and only people wearing this Moodle World Tour 2005 t-shirt will be allowed in!

by Josep M. Fontana -
I see that Bilbao is one of the cities you will be visiting in your World Tour. Can I ask you what you are going to do in Bilbao? Is it a personal visit or is it a Moodle related visit? Are they organizing a Moodle Moot without telling people nearby? smile

Josep M.
In reply to Josep M. Fontana

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Eloy lives nearby, I'm visiting him. big grin

World tour__ was: Really nice guitar

by Josep M. Fontana -
> Eloy lives nearby, I'm visiting him.

Ah, that makes sense. He lives in Logroño. I didn't connect Bilbao with Logroño, but I guess that's the closest airport. Well, have fun you guys. There is really good food in that area (Basque country / Rioja). And good wine, of course. Beautiful land too.

Josep M.
In reply to Teemu Sumi

by Hideto Harashima -

Good! I can't wait to jam with you on a vitual Moodle gig someday. I wonder which guitar of my collection http://harahara.net/Hideto/guitars.htm should I choose to match your double-neck.

Cheers! Hideto

In reply to Hideto Harashima

by Teemu Sumi -
Eight guitars? Wow. 12-string electric and Ovation should sound good together. Do you know if there are stands for doubleneck guitars?

Teemu
In reply to Teemu Sumi

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
If you're planning a Jam count me in...
Here's a picture of our last concert in the scool party. I'm the one who sings and the orange fender stratocaster california series  is mine... but I don't dare to play it on stage  sonrojado We call ourselves Goblin City (Ludo lives nearby)

Attachment goblins.jpg