We have noticed on our newly built (first attempt at) site that when using IE10 the machine tries to login to the server rather than to the website. The error only appears on IE10 and earlier versions do not have the same issue, we have tried both the UI and desktop versions of IE. Most students can work round this by installing another browser (Firefox, Safari and Chrome all work fine), however I hit the issue this morning of one student who has a Surface RT and hence can not install another browser (Anti-trust out the window again).
Windows Server 2012
Active Directories and hence LDAP authentication being used
Essential Theme (although I haven't checked the problem with any other theme at this stage)
Ideas to help solve this and comments more than welcome.