yuri_combo.php error

yuri_combo.php error

by Luis Miguel Royo Perez -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone :D

I'm getting this error in Moodle:

With these others:

Can anyone help me? or at least indicate where should I look for?

Thanks!!

PD: Moodle 2.2

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luis Miguel Royo Perez

Re: yuri_combo.php error

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Your webserver is useless if it thinks those URLs are too long. (The longest is 1263 chars.)

Does it have some stupid 'security' heruristic turned on?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Luis Miguel Royo Perez -

Hi Tim,

sorry for the delay, I've asked to my web amin and he told me there's nothing turned on...

He's guessing maybe some plugin is obfuscating the URL...

I have problem with subdomains also, one of these are always redirecting me to another url (inside my web) or has problem of redirect loop... maybe is nothing related but I don't know, I prefer give too much info.

Thank you very much for your replay :D

In reply to Luis Miguel Royo Perez

by Andrew Lyons -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Luis,

It looks like your web server sucks and you should fix it.

At present, there is no config way of reducing the yui_combo length parameter, but it can be done by making a minor modification to core code.

See http://yuilibrary.com/yui/docs/api/classes/Loader.html#property_maxURLLength for information on the parameter. From memory, you will need to open lib/outputrequirements.php and find the constructor for the page_requirements class.

Add a new setting to $this->M_yui_loader for maxURLLength and set it to something lower:

$this->M_yui_loader = 768;

Please note, you're using an older version of Moodle which is no longer supported so I may be a little off with my recommendation here.

Andrew